How can we make Xodo even better?

Allow bookmarks in Chrome webapp

Currently, in the Xodo Chrome webapp it is not possible to create a new bookmark, neither it is possible to view the bookmarks already added from the Android application. I think it is crucial to introduce the above mentioned features.

74 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Lorenzo Bettini shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Don Stuckey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think bookmarking functionality is essential for all PDF reader apps. Surely it can't be a complicated feature to enable in the web app? (it is just a tag on a page, after all)

• spitfire_ch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please implement this! I use Xodo to study books at home (on Android) and would like to use the bookmarks at work to quickly find what I am looking for. Of course, we can't install apps at work (the store is blocket), but the webapp works. Without bookmarks it is of absolutely no use, though. I can as well use the preinstalled Acrobat Reader. So pretty please, add this functionality!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a serious deficiency in the Chrome webapp that undermines the reason I use Xodo for Android in the first place

• Max commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bookmarks from Android won't show up on the webapp.

• Andrew Lefton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see this request for a bookmark in the Chrome webapp was entered in Nov of 2015 but that bookmarks are still not available in the Chrome webapp. Is there a plan to install this option soon? I am testing/comparing Xodo and Kami. Bookmarks are an important function for my use. Thank you.

Suggest a new feature: Web app

Feedback and Knowledge Base