How can we make Xodo even better?

Reflow text with option to annotate

A great option to read in reflow text so the user could read with larger fonts or while reading a pdf with 2 columns.

Annotation option while reading the reflow text can make research easier.

192 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ilan Dvash shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Daniel Mackey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The only App that can highlight while reflowing is Moon+, but it does not save annotations to the PDF file like Xodo does. Thus Xodo could be the top app if it implemented this feature.

• Deepti commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I find it necessary to highlight or underline in the Reflow option, it is more confortable to work with a larger letter.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I find it necessary to highlight or underline in the Reflow option, it is more confortable to work with a larger letter. I work with documents with very small letter, on the cell phone it is uncomfortable to highlight the tiny font size

• Joel DEFREMONT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being able to highlight and annotate in reflow mode would be a great feature. On the smartphone I always try to read in reflow mode. I too used to use Repligo Reader which could highlight in reflow mode. Most definitely in my Xodo wishlist. Thanks and regards.

• terevos gmail commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is essential for my use of Xodo. On a phone, the only acceptable and usable mode is Reflow. Also, highlighting is essential for me. I have to be able to mark text. So that means I cannot use Xodo on the phone since it does not support both at the moment.

RepliGo Reader had this ability for years. Unfortunately, that's off the market now, but I can get you a copy of the app if you really need it.

• Ajinkya Karmankar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to select and highlight some line which i think are important. But that option is not available in reflow mode. I always read in reflow mode as its a very easy way to read. So please ass such options. Awaiting for your rply. Thanks and Regards!

• priya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Reflow is most comfortable reading modern text is better in it but no markup is annoying as to one has go in different mode find text out again and again highlight it and switch to reading mode . So please add markup in reflow mode....Highly needed....

• giovanni commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this should be a k feature, because without this function does not have any sense to read pdf to me. pdf means annotation, is not an epub novel, that you want to magnify, but a text that you want to read. Also the highlight should be in a db user can consult, both on the book is reading that across all the library

• Eric commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to have the ability to use dictionary and highlight in Reflow mode! I would gladly pay for this.

• John Paravantis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great that you added reflow in the Android version! Please add the capability to highlight and annotate the reflowed text.

Suggest a new feature

Feedback and Knowledge Base