Suggest a new feature

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The auto-save option and NOT being able to edit the documents without having to duplicate the same file is great pain in the neck

The auto-save option and NOT being able to edit the documents without having to duplicate the same file is great pain in the neck.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback! We would like to work with you to sort this out. Please email us at support@xodo.com with details/sample file. If we can reproduce the issue we will be able to provide you with a resolution ASAP! We really appreciate your kind help!

Thank you!

Best Regards,
    Xodo Team

2. Fix converted PDF text selection

When selecting text in a converted PDF, most of the times,the selected text is not in the line itself but in random elements of the page.

.The same thing happens,altough, in a much smaller scale,to Native PDF's.
    Obs:Tested with PDF's that support OCR(Optical Character recognition)

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I meant to give you a 5-Star but mistakenly hit 1-Star, how do I change that?

I meant to give you a 5-Star but mistakenly hit 1-Star, how do I change that?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Somes bugs

The system have somes problems with the edit features. Sometimes the text bar in the document don't close after finish that text edit.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

We are not aware of this issue. We apologize for your frustration and would like to work with you to sort this out. Please email us at support@xodo.com with details/sample file. If we can reproduce the issue we will be able to provide you with a resolution ASAP! Any screenshot or screencast would help us a lot!

Thank you!

Best Regards,
    Xodo Team

5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Arash,

Thanks for your feedback! We would like to work with you to sort this out. Please email us at support@xodo.com with sample file. If we can reproduce the issue we will be able to provide you with a resolution ASAP! We really appreciate your kind help!

Thank you!

Best Regards,
    Xodo Team

6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. ¿Spanish?....El español, hablado por más de 495 millones de personas, es la segunda lengua tras el chino mandarín con más hablantes, después

El español, hablado por más de 495 millones de personas, es la segunda lengua tras el chino mandarín con más hablantes, después de varios años de continuo descenso que registraron el inglés y el chino. Así lo refleja el anuario del Instituto Cervantes.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I need technical support ASAP.....

Hello, I am trying to run a business - having some real issues with your products. I am trying to work with you on this but I need a manager in technical support to email me back ASAP. I look forward to your return email.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. network

make so you can browse a network to find a file you need to view.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Heath,

Thank you for your feedback!

You can find the file in internet by using your device browser, and then download it. Tapping on the downloaded file and then choose Xodo will open the file in Xodo. Or you can the cloud service Xodo supports to find your file:

Google Drive: http://feedback.xodo.com/knowledgebase/articles/912276-accessing-google-drive-files-with-xodo
    OneDrive: http://feedback.xodo.com/knowledgebase/articles/825171-accessing-onedrive-files-with-xodo
    Dropbox: http://feedback.xodo.com/knowledgebase/articles/669031-accessing-dropbox-files-with-xodo.

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,
    Xodo Team

10. Roman numerals

Xodo is great! Just one small issue, the prologue on a lot of technical books has Roman numerals like (i, ii, etc). So page 1 is actually not displayed as page 1, although when I open it in adobe, they display the prologue correctly.

It's very difficult to navigate to specific page numbers when there are 30 pages of Roman numerals at the beginning

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Ryan,

We are not aware of this issue. We apologize for your frustration and would like to work with you to sort this out. Please email us at support@xodo.com with details/sample file. If we can reproduce the issue we will be able to provide you with a resolution ASAP! Any screenshot or screencast would help us a lot!

Thank you!

Best Regards,
    Xodo Team

11. Water marks, tilt text, quick highlight arrows for signing docs

Water marks
    Till text
    Vertical text
    High light box or arrows to show customer where to sign. Quick button drag and drop. Not permanent on print out. As an aid for signing.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Motre,

Thank you for your feedback! There are too many stuffs inside this feedback, please separate them to different ideas.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
    Xodo Team

12. Allow users to create links to other PDFs

Thank you for implementing the creation of links to other parts of the same PDF or to web pages (added to beta channel on 19 Jan 2017).

The next step would be to implement links to specific parts of other PDFs. This was part of the original suggestion (which received a very large number of votes), but does not seem to have been created as a separate suggestion now that you have implemented the internal/web page links.

Linking to other PDFs would be extremely useful, since many projects consist of multiple documents that relate to each other.

276 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback!
    The reason why we did not include this capability is that the links created would break if the user moves the PDF to a different folder. This means we would receive many users complaints saying that “their links stopped working” or “there’s a bug in Xodo”. This extra capability would therefore be confusing and frustrating for some users, whereas we strive to keep Xodo simple and delightful to use.

Thanks for using Xodo and for taking the time to let us know how to make it even better.

13. Annotation list loading loading forever

1) Annotation list loading loading for years even for only 2 page pdf with 4 annotations in Xiomi Mi Pad 1 on MIUI 7.5 based on KitKat, Redmi 2 prime MIUI 8 based on Lollipop
    2) Fit to width not working in both portrait and landscape mode in Xiomi Mi Pad 1.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jaya,

Thanks for your feedback! We would like to work with you to sort this out. Please email us at support@xodo.com with details/sample file. If we can reproduce the issue we will be able to provide you with a resolution ASAP! We really appreciate your kind help!

Thank you!

Best Regards,
    Xodo Team

14. Edit the original text of pdf

Right now it is add on
    If we want a pdf text which is already there to be edited (Deleted, corrected)

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, due to nature of PDF there is no app that can reliably edit PDF like word-processor. We don’t claim this. But with Xodo you can create/edit annotations, insert/delete/rotate pages, place images, text, scribbles, sign documents, fill-forms etc… see http://goo.gl/nQ2TsZ. So Xodo is definitely a PDF editor but is not a word-processor.

15. I loved it and I will have to go back

Hey there are no longer a

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, thanks for reaching out to us. Unfortunately this suggestion is not clear enough and it will be highly appreciated if you could kindly open another suggestion and rephrase it to exactly what you want. Thanks for your help!

16. Erase while using Stylus as Pen

When using the option to have "Stylus as Pen" in the Android version, there is no way to undo or erase errant markings.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Em português Brasil

Algumas partes não está em português tem com resolver para ser todo em português

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Import & export annotations would be really useful for me.

Import & export annotations would be really useful for me.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, We are not aware of this issue. We would like to work with you to sort this out. Please email us at support@xodo.com with details/sample file. If we can reproduce the issue we will be able to provide you with a resolution ASAP! Thank you!

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Suggest a new feature

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base