Suggest a new feature

1. it keeps crashing on launching, on lumia 950 xl

The latest updates of windows 10 mobile OR the latest update of xodo. Either or both is currently causing xodo on Lumia 959 xl to crash on launching. Please this app needs a desperate update for windows 10 mobile

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix Crashing

I am just discovering this app today for the first time. I am loving it and am making it my favorite, if not the only pdf/docs reader...

I would like to advertise to my friends, but, before that.
    The app crashes sometimes on my phone, fix this bug and then, I will be mouthed to hit my friends with it.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. ¿Spanish?....El español, hablado por más de 495 millones de personas, es la segunda lengua tras el chino mandarín con más hablantes, después

El español, hablado por más de 495 millones de personas, es la segunda lengua tras el chino mandarín con más hablantes, después de varios años de continuo descenso que registraron el inglés y el chino. Así lo refleja el anuario del Instituto Cervantes.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Edit the original text of pdf

Right now it is add on
    If we want a pdf text which is already there to be edited (Deleted, corrected)

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, due to nature of PDF there is no app that can reliably edit PDF like word-processor. We don’t claim this. But with Xodo you can create/edit annotations, insert/delete/rotate pages, place images, text, scribbles, sign documents, fill-forms etc… see http://goo.gl/nQ2TsZ. So Xodo is definitely a PDF editor but is not a word-processor.

5. Import & export annotations would be really useful for me.

Import & export annotations would be really useful for me.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Automatic download of Dropbox files

Normally files from Dropbox need to be opened(downloaded) once before they can be adjusted without internet connection, so they have to be opened once before there is no more internet connection. After that, changes in files are synchronised when the internet connection returns.

It would be nice if Dropbox files could be automatically downloaded when there is WIFI/LTE/4G connection. So that files are always editable in case of no internet connection.

In settings the automatic downloading of files could include a toggle for WIFI only or WIFI/LTE/4G.

The automatic download future will be useful in case of a lost internet…

112 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for suggestion. Xodo will continue to cache Dropbox documents for offline usages, however to guarantee offline availability by adding a copy of the file to the device, we recommend using the official Dropbox app. You may then use Xodo to read and annotate the document offline.

8. The auto-save option and NOT being able to edit the documents without having to duplicate the same file is great pain in the neck

The auto-save option and NOT being able to edit the documents without having to duplicate the same file is great pain in the neck.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback! We would like to work with you to sort this out. Please email us at support@xodo.com with details/sample file. If we can reproduce the issue we will be able to provide you with a resolution ASAP! We really appreciate your kind help!

Thank you!

Best Regards,
    Xodo Team

9. Fix converted PDF text selection

When selecting text in a converted PDF, most of the times,the selected text is not in the line itself but in random elements of the page.

.The same thing happens,altough, in a much smaller scale,to Native PDF's.
    Obs:Tested with PDF's that support OCR(Optical Character recognition)

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Save as (user defined location)

Need the ability to select where the pdf is saved on the computer. Currently every document goes to the Downloads folder.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I meant to give you a 5-Star but mistakenly hit 1-Star, how do I change that?

I meant to give you a 5-Star but mistakenly hit 1-Star, how do I change that?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Somes bugs

The system have somes problems with the edit features. Sometimes the text bar in the document don't close after finish that text edit.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

We are not aware of this issue. We apologize for your frustration and would like to work with you to sort this out. Please email us at support@xodo.com with details/sample file. If we can reproduce the issue we will be able to provide you with a resolution ASAP! Any screenshot or screencast would help us a lot!

Thank you!

Best Regards,
    Xodo Team

13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Arash,

Thanks for your feedback! We would like to work with you to sort this out. Please email us at support@xodo.com with sample file. If we can reproduce the issue we will be able to provide you with a resolution ASAP! We really appreciate your kind help!

Thank you!

Best Regards,
    Xodo Team

14. Bug report: When Searching through document, Xodo crashes

When I search (Ctrl+F) and use the "List All" function to jump to different search results throughout the document, Xodo often crashes. The program stalls briefly then closes, and I must reopen Xodo.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. please fix xodo app crashing on startup on windows 10 mobile

Xodo for Windows 10 mobile app crashes on startup

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow users to create links to other PDFs

Thank you for implementing the creation of links to other parts of the same PDF or to web pages (added to beta channel on 19 Jan 2017).

The next step would be to implement links to specific parts of other PDFs. This was part of the original suggestion (which received a very large number of votes), but does not seem to have been created as a separate suggestion now that you have implemented the internal/web page links.

Linking to other PDFs would be extremely useful, since many projects consist of multiple documents that relate to each other.

276 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback!
    The reason why we did not include this capability is that the links created would break if the user moves the PDF to a different folder. This means we would receive many users complaints saying that “their links stopped working” or “there’s a bug in Xodo”. This extra capability would therefore be confusing and frustrating for some users, whereas we strive to keep Xodo simple and delightful to use.

Thanks for using Xodo and for taking the time to let us know how to make it even better.

18. on window 10 mobile, on creator update, i can not open app,

on window 10 mobile, on creator update, i can not open app, it always crashes, and present, microsoft force user to use edge to read pdf files when open file from file explorer

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I need technical support ASAP.....

Hello, I am trying to run a business - having some real issues with your products. I am trying to work with you on this but I need a manager in technical support to email me back ASAP. I look forward to your return email.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Water marks, tilt text, quick highlight arrows for signing docs

Water marks
    Till text
    Vertical text
    High light box or arrows to show customer where to sign. Quick button drag and drop. Not permanent on print out. As an aid for signing.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Motre,

Thank you for your feedback! There are too many stuffs inside this feedback, please separate them to different ideas.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
    Xodo Team

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Suggest a new feature

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base